UK-BATTERY.COM - Laptop Batteries are made from the highest quality parts, the Battery are tailored made according to the original size, whether the Battery appearance, size and quality are the same as with the original
Laptop Battery are made from the highest quality parts, the Battery are tailored made according to the original size, whether the Battery appearance, size and quality are the same as with the original. Every Battery should be under strict quality control including filtration and safety testing of voltage, capacity and Battery core before leaving the factory, and has passed the authentication of CE, UL, EMC, CQC, ROHS, etc.
Laptop battery using instruction
* Most of the new laptop battery at the factory are set to sleep mode, the first boot with only about 5% of the electricity. You should not use an external power supply at this time, let the battery exhausted, until shutdown, then switch on the external ac adapter and the first charge had better over 15 hours. After fully charged, you should charge after the exhaustion of batter, the time of the second and third charge should be more than 12 hours, in order to activate laptop battery and lay a good foundation for future use.
* Notebook's battery life is measured in terms of the number of charging and discharging. Do not enable the laptop battery unless it is necessary, if you don't use the battery for a long time, you should charge it to about half full and place in a cool place to keep. If you enable the battery, you should run out of power after the charging, and do not plug in the AC power before exhausted. When the laptop batteries fully charged, you should disconnect the AC input because overcharge will make the battery overheat and that will shorten the battery life.
* Generally speaking, nowadays the laptop are with intelligent battery protection, the laptop batteries will not be damaged due to normal operation, but still may damaged for the life-span of battery or other special reasons.
* Lithium-ion battery should fast charge in constant current and then switch to slow charge in constant voltage when the voltage reaches a certain value. Usually the laptop doesn't have a strictly constant-current charge monitoring device. Charge current will turn small when system load large and vice versa, the current is decided by the AC power adapter power margin, it is obviously.
* Discharge in a current as small as possible, the action is to slow down the CPU, stop the hard disk, adjust the screen to the most dark, and then do not run any programs until the laptop automatically shut down. The reason to emphasize the small current discharging is to prevent the laptop premature detect the laptop battery voltage shortage.
about the latest offers and deals Subscribe today!
UK-BATTERY.COM - Laptop Batteries are made from the highest quality parts the Battery are tailored made according to the original size whether the Battery appearance size and quality are the same as with the origina
More Info About Laptop Batteries
Categories Bottom Description:Laptop battery
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9
One of the Largest China Wholesaler-Cell Phones, MP3, MP4 Players, Apple iPod Accessories, Bluetooth, Cameras & Camcorders, Digital Photo Frames, Car Electronics, Tablet PC.
Track Your Order
Security & Privacy
Estimate Delivery Time
OEM & ODM Services
Wholesale & VIP
[URL=http://www.uk-battery.com/]Wholesale Laptop Batteries[/URL]